Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Set fire parameters to particle effect.
Note: You need to create emitter at first. Basic parameters of particle effect must be defined too. You can use script commands setParticleClass or setParticleParams to do so (see example). Correspondence between CfgCloudlets class param names and command array of params:
particleSource setParticleFire [ coreIntensity, coreDistance, damageTime ];
- source setParticleFire [coreIntensity, coreDistance, damageTime]
- source: Object
- coreIntensity: Number - damage in the center of fire
- coreDistance: Number - how far can unit get damage
- damageTime: Number - how often is unit getting damage
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _emitter = "#particlesource" createVehicleLocal (getPos player); _emitter setParticleClass "MediumSmoke"; _emitter setParticleFire [0.3,1.0,0.1];
- See also:
- Arma 3: Particle Effects ParticleArray setParticleParams setParticleRandom setParticleCircle setDropInterval drop setParticleClass
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Apr 09, 2018 - 20:44 (UTC)
- Using this command on a dedicated server or headless client seems to have no effect on local AI units, they will walk thru the fire unscathed.