Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns id of the turret's owner. Returns 0 on non-server and SP.
- A vehicle turret will change locality when player gunner gets in it, just like vehicle changes locality when player driver gets in it. Many commands for turrets work only where turret is local. When gunner leaves turret it is supposed to change locality to the locality of the vehicle. A vehicle can have one owner while turrets have different owners.
- vehicle turretOwner turretPath
- vehicle: Object
- turretPath: Array format Turret Path - since 2.08 [-1] (driver) is supported
- Return Value:
- Number - owner id
- Example 1:
- _ownerId = vehicle player turretOwner ;
- See also:
- owner setOwner turretLocal setVehicleAmmo setVehicleAmmoDef removeWeaponTurret addWeaponTurret addMagazineTurret magazinesTurret removeMagazinesTurret removeMagazineTurret weaponsTurret currentMagazineDetailTurret currentMagazineTurret currentWeaponTurret selectWeaponTurret
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note