Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the turret path the given vehicle's gunner is in. To get the turret's unit see turretUnit.
- vehicle unitTurret gunner
- vehicle: Object
- gunner: Object
- Return Value:
- Array format Turret Path. [-1] is returned if the gunner is also the driver. When no units are in any of vehicle's turret, empty array  is returned.
- Example 1:
- _vehicle unitTurret _gunner;
- Example 2:
- See also:
- turretUnit driver gunner commander effectiveCommander currentPilot moveInTurret assignAsTurret assignedVehicleRole lockedTurret isTurnedOut
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note