Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the role a unit is assigned to within its assigned vehicle.
- On a client the command will return empty arrays for every unit that is not local. On the server the command correctly returns the role, regardless of the units locality.
- Object Manipulation
- assignedVehicleRole unitName
- unitName: Object
- Return Value:
- Array - the array which is returned contains:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Get weapons available to player at player occupied turret:
- See also:
- addVehicle assignedVehicle unassignVehicle leaveVehicle assignAsCargo assignAsCommander assignAsDriver assignAsGunner assignAsTurret crew assignedVehicles assignedGroup fullCrew
- Posted on Aug 31, 2013 - 16:18 (UTC)
- When player is in a group of AIs and is not the leader, assignedVehicleRole of the player could be unpredictable and absolutely not related to the position player occupies. In short, forget about this command for the player, it is unreliable and has been broken too many times in the past.