Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ceases the using of the vehicle by a group and unassigns vehicle from the group.
If the argument is a single unit, the vehicle will be unassigned from unit's group.
After vehicle is unassigned from the group, each individual crew member then unassigned from the vehicle.
In short the command could be hypothetically presented as:
moveOut and force unassign the vehicle with unassignVehicle.
- Unit ControlGroups
- group leaveVehicle vehicle
- group: Group or Object - object's Group is used
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- See also:
- addVehicle assignAsCargo assignAsCommander assignAsDriver assignAsGunner assignedVehicle unassignVehicle doGetOut commandGetOut createVehicleCrew assignedVehicles assignedGroup fullCrew
- Posted on Aug 31, 2013 - 16:08 (UTC)
- In Arma 3 this command will not force a player to exit from a vehicle. It will unassign vehicle role for this player. AI crew however will also disembark.