Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ceases the using of the vehicle by a group and unassigns vehicle from the group.
If the argument is a single unit, the vehicle will be unassigned from unit's group.
After vehicle is unassigned from the group, each individual crew member then unassigned from the vehicle.
In short the command could be hypothetically presented as:
moveOut and force unassign the vehicle with unassignVehicle.
- Unit ControlGroups
- group leaveVehicle vehicle
- group: Group or Object, in which case, object's Group is used
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _unit leaveVehicle _vehicle;
- Example 2:
- _grp leaveVehicle _vehicle;
- See also:
- addVehicle assignAsCargo assignAsCommander assignAsDriver assignAsGunner assignedVehicle unassignVehicle doGetOut commandGetOut createVehicleCrew assignedVehicles assignedGroup fullCrew
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Aug 31, 2013 - 16:08 (UTC)
- In Arma 3 this command will not force a player to exit from a vehicle. It will unassign vehicle role for this player. AI crew however will also disembark.
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Arma 2 version 1.00
- Arma 2: New Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Unit Control
- Command Group: Groups
- Scripting Commands: Local Effect