Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:20, 5 May 2022 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "<code>\[\[([a-zA-Z0-9_]+)\]\] +(\[[a-zA-Z0-9_, ]+\]);?<\/code>" to "<sqf>$1 $2;</sqf>")
- Orders one or multiple units to get out from the vehicle (silently). Same as commandGetOut with latter being shown via radio chat.
- Works for both AI and player entities
- AI unit gets back in - unless is under player command or combined with other sqf commands (orderGetIn false, allowGetIn false or leaveVehicle)
- Ignores vehicle's lock state - unlike action "Eject" and moveOut
- AI waits for execution until vehicle has stopped/is no longer flying (unclear if any timeout exists for order to be discarded) - unlike action "Eject" and moveOut
- Plays the vehicle's position's get out animation (same as action "Eject") - unlike moveOut
- When execute for multiple units, it waits till the action is completed, before the next to take his turn (same as action "Eject") - unlike moveOut
- AI gets back into formation afterwards
- Works only on alive units - unlike action "Eject" (one after another) or moveOut (instantly)
- Does not work on unconscious - unless the AI is under player command. Unlike moveOut or action "Eject" (but one after another))
- This command is only effective when used on local units. When used on a remote unit, this command will create radio dialogue on the machine the unit is local to, but the unit will not leave the vehicle.
- Unit Control