Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Compiles an expression / takes an existing HashMap and makes it final, preventing it from being modified or overwritten (by = assignation, publicVariable, set or any other command).
- compileFinal expression
- expression: String, 2.14 Code or HashMap
- Return Value:
- Code or HashMap
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- Posted on Aug 15, 2013 - 00:35 (UTC)
- When broadcasting a compileFinal'ed variable using publicVariable or its variants, the variable also becomes final on the other client(s) and/or the server. Also, compileFinal does not prevent event handlers from being removed or overwritten.
- Posted on May 27, 2017 - 11:58 (UTC)
- in Arma 3 v1.70.141838, compileFinal also works for profileNamespace and uiNamespace. But be careful with that.