Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creates a local marker at the given position - the marker only exists on the machine that created it. The marker name has to be unique, if a marker with the given name exists, the command will be ignored. Use deleteMarkerLocal to delete a local marker.
If the position is given in 3D format, z coordinate is stored with the marker and will be used when marker is passed to commands like createVehicle, createUnit, createAgent, createMine, setVehiclePosition for example. However getMarkerPos and markerPos will always return 0 for z.
- createMarkerLocal is local, so it should be used along with the other local commands. For global equivalent use createMarker.
- createMarkerLocal [name, position, channel, creator]
- name: String
- position: Array or Object - format position: Position2D, PositionAGL or Object (object's model centre is used (see getPosWorld))
- since 2.02
- channel: Number - (Optional)The marker side for multiplayer
- since 2.02
- creator: Object - (Optional) The marker creator for multiplayer
- Return Value:
- String - the marker's name, or an empty string if the marker name is not unique
- Example 1:
- See also:
- allMapMarkers deleteMarkerLocal createMarker setMarkerBrushLocal setMarkerColorLocal setMarkerDirLocal setMarkerPosLocal setMarkerShapeLocal setMarkerSizeLocal setMarkerTextLocal setMarkerTypeLocal setMarkerAlphaLocal deleteMarkerLocal BIS_fnc_markerToString BIS_fnc_stringToMarkerLocal
- Posted on Jan 06, 2007 - 17:21 (UTC)
- To create a marker which is visible on the map you need to define at least the following three settings: