Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Order the given unit(s) to fire on the given target (without radio messages). The target is set with doTarget or commandTarget. The target can be a unit or a vehicle, but not an object.
- Unit Control
- unitName doFire target
- unitName: Object or Array
- target: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _ESoldier1 doFire _WSoldier1;
- See also:
- fire commandFire canFire fireAtTarget forceWeaponFire commandArtilleryFire commandSuppressiveFire doArtilleryFire doSuppressiveFire isManualFire
- Posted on 2006-08-03 - 14:31
- Notes from before the conversion: It is often helpful to use doTarget first.
- Posted on 2007-03-25 - 23:17
- A unit will not execute this command when his behaviour is set to "careless".
- Posted on 2012-02-18 - 21:07
- Board dofire not working in arma2 1.11. an entity he throws he shoots not only.
- Posted on 2012-06-07 - 14:05
- Unitname dofire objnull does not work like it does in commandfire. Target var has to be real (Arma2 AO) might be different in other versions.