Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Finds the nearest building to a given object or position. A "building" is defined as an object that is of class "House" and contains a path LOD.
- Object Detection
- nearestBuilding position
- position: Object or Array in format Position2D or PositionAGL
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also:
- buildingPos nearestObject nearestObjects nearObjects nearestLocation nearEntities nearTargets nearSupplies nearestLocationWithDubbing nearObjectsReady nearRoads nearestMines
- Posted on Feb 18, 2016 - 20:18 (UTC)
- This command doesn't return any house or building placed in editor (with createVehicle). Use nearestObjects instead:
- Posted on Dec 30, 2020 - 16:04 (UTC)
- Some large buildings are not found by this command. "Land_Airport_Tower_F", "Land_Offices_01_V1_F" and "Land_Hotel_02_F" are examples.