Jump to navigation Jump to search
Affected by Not affected by
- terrain grid
blockAIVisibility = 1)
Checks if one position is visible from another position and how much.
- Math - Geometry
- [ignore, LOD, ignore2] checkVisibility [beg, end]
- ignore: Object - object to exclude from calculations
- LOD: String - level of details to use. Possible values are: "FIRE", "VIEW", "GEOM", "IFIRE", and 2.02 "PHYSX"
- since 1.62
- ignore2: Object - (Optional, default objNull) second object to exclude from calculations
- beg: Array - start position in format PositionASL
- end: Array - end position in format PositionASL
- Return Value:
- Number - how much end position is visible to start position in range 0..1, where 1 is fully visible.
- Example 1:
- See also:
- lineIntersectsWith lineIntersectsSurfaces lineIntersectsObjs intersect terrainIntersect terrainIntersectASL terrainIntersectAtASL lineIntersects cursorObject cursorTarget disableRemoteSensors
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note