Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Checks for intersection of terrain between two ASL positions. Returns true if intersects with terrain. For AGL variant, see terrainIntersect.
- Math - Geometry
- terrainIntersectASL [start, end]
- start: Array format PositionASL - start position
- end: Array format PositionASL - end position
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also:
- terrainIntersectAtASL lineIntersectsSurfaces intersect lineIntersects lineIntersectsWith terrainIntersect lineIntersectsObjs checkVisibility
- Posted on May 31, 2012 - 10:40 (UTC)
Please note the difference:
- Posted on Jun 01, 2012 - 15:55 (UTC)
- This command is CPU intensive on the engine, be careful with its use.
- Posted on Mar 02, 2019 - 20:29 (UTC)
- If one of the two positions is below sea level, the command always returns true.