Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns a road segment containing given position, objNull otherwise. Same as isOnRoad only returns the actual road object instead of boolean.
- Roads and Airports
- roadAt position
- position: Object or Array - array in format PositionAGL (especially on bridges) or 2.00 Position2D, in which case Z will be automatically deduced as the height of the road surface
- Return Value:
- Object - road segment or objNull
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- For detecting bridges, for example:
- Posted on Dec 30, 2016 - 21:40 (UTC)
This command does not necessarily return the segment which center is the closest to the given position.
In order to get such segment use nearRoads.