Jump to navigation Jump to search
- groupOrUnit setBehaviour behaviour
- groupOrUnit : Group or Object - unit or a group
- behaviour: String - can be one of:
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _group1 setBehaviour "SAFE";
- See also:
- setCombatBehaviour combatBehaviour AIBehaviour behaviour setBehaviourStrong setWaypointBehaviour combatMode setCombatMode skill setSkill Arma 3 AI Skill
- Posted on Jan 03, 2009 - 15:57 (UTC)
- Warning! Since Armed Assault v.1.14 the command setBehaviour "COMBAT" does not work correctly any longer. Units ( Groups ) which are using this behaviour and then get a move order will not move to the given position.
- Posted on Feb 14, 2010 - 08:19 (UTC)
- Although setBehaviour can be called on an individual unit, the entire group will be affected.
- Posted on Nov 22, 2010 - 19:18 (UTC)
- If setting a behaviour on an individual unit is required, it can be achieved by creating a temporary group, use joinSilent to make the individual unit belong to that group, then change his behaviour, use joinSilent into the original group, then delete the temporary group.