Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets individual unit behaviour on every unit in a group and additionally tries to force this behaviour to the unit's group. Alternatively see setCombatBehaviour.
Comparison of Behaviour commands
Command Applies To setBehaviour Every unit in the group, but not the group itself setBehaviourStrong Every unit in the group, and the group itself setCombatBehaviour If argument is Object, only that unit, and if argument is Group, the group itself (not its units)
- GroupsAI Behaviour
- groupName setBehaviourStrong behaviour
- groupName: Group or Object - unit from the group
- behaviour: String - can be one of:
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _group1 setBehaviourStrong "SAFE";
- See also:
- setCombatBehaviour combatBehaviour AIBehaviour behaviour setBehaviour setWaypointBehaviour combatMode setCombatMode skill setSkill Arma 3 AI Skill
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note