Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:24, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9])= *<code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
- Find the road segments within the circle of given radius.
- Roads and AirportsObject Detection
- pos nearRoads radius
- pos: Object or Array in format PositionAGL or Position2D, center of search radius
- radius: Number - search radius in meters
- Return Value:
- Array of Objects - road segments within radius
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- See also:
- isOnRoad roadAt surfaceIsWater roadsConnectedTo findNearestEnemy nearestBuilding nearestObject nearestObjects nearObjects nearestLocation nearEntities nearTargets nearSupplies nearestLocationWithDubbing nearObjectsReady getRoadInfo nearestTerrainObjects nearestMines
- Posted on 26 Mar, 2011
- NearRoads always gets data in the same order. In a 300 meter radius around Feruz Abad, for example, the first one is in the south-west corner and the last one is in the north-east.