Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the position of the object other units can aim to.
- aimPos unit
- unit: Object
- Return Value:
- Array - Format PositionASL
- Example 1:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on July 7, 2015 - 21:19 (UTC)
- Waffle SS.
- Generally returns the center position of the object (middle of the geometry, not the model's [0,0,0]).
- Posted on Mar 27, 2023 - 12:33 (UTC)
- This command uses "zamerny" memory point which is hardcoded name in the engine. If memory point is not present then geometry LOD bounding center is used (according to dedmen)