Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the position on the unit other units can aim at in render scope. See also aimPos, unitAimPosition.
- Object ManipulationRender Time Scope
- unitAimPositionVisual unit
- unit: Object
- Return Value:
- Array - position in format PositionAGL
- Example 1:
- Posted on Apr 30, 2023 - 11:44 (UTC)
- This command (along with unitAimPosition and aimPos) is unreliable when entity has objectParent, it can return its last position in the world in case of static weapon packed into backpack, or can return very outdated (lagging behind) position or even [0,0,0] on remote units inside vehicles. Be careful when using it!