Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the position on the unit other units can aim at. Same as aimPos only returns position in PositionAGL format and has render scope alternative unitAimPositionVisual.
- Object ManipulationPositions
- unitAimPosition unit
- unit: Object
- Return Value:
- Array - position in format PositionAGL
- Example 1:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Mar 27, 2023 - 12:33 (UTC)
- This command uses "zamerny" memory point which is hardcoded name in the engine. If memory point is not present then geometry LOD bounding center is used (according to dedmen)