Ylands:Game logic - Event listener
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Event listener is a special trigger, which is waiting for certain event to occur and then triggers.
- Defines whenever the trigger is activated or not.
- Number of times event listener can be triggered, -1 sets to infinite.
- Type of event to listen for, supported events are:
- Interaction with entity - Waits for a interaction occurring on target entity regardless the instigator.
- Player action - Waits for specific player action (e.g On Jump)
- Player interaction with entity - Adds possibility to disgusting who can trigger the listener.
- Player interaction with 2 entities - Special variant for events with 2 targets (e.g. Link / Unlink energy)
- Available for player interactions.
- Distinguishes who can trigger the listener:
- Specifies the source of event the listener is waiting for.
- Any entity - any entity.
- Entity class - specific entity class as selected from drop down menu.
- Entity type - specific entity type, type is defined by picking an entity from scene, entity can be then deleted.
- Specific entity - one selected entity.
- Labeled entities - any entity with selected entity label.
- Defines which actions / interactions (events) the listener will wait for. It is possible to set listener to react to more that 1 event.
Event listener events