Ylands:Game logic - Global storage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Special game logic which serves for storing variables and instructions. Both are accessible from anywhere in the script and used in same manner as local variables or instructions.
- After creating any variable in global storage, you can use it in all other logic's or entity's scripting editor
- Storage data (variables) can be found in Variables category
- After creating any instruction in global storage, you can use it in all other logic's or entity's scripting editor.
- Storage instructions can be found in Instructions category
Storages in compositions
- When composition using any storage will get exported, it will save with a copy of that storage (even if not selected)
- When such composition is placed in other scenario, it will make new independent copy of included storage under new name (e.g Global (2))
- In case of multiple instances of same composition, references in all compositions will be set to one storage